16th ANNUAL SPRING UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM
Wednesday, April 13, 2022
Awards 4:40-6:00 pm
Rules and Eligibility
- Students may apply to present either a poster presentation or an oral presentation.
- Undergraduate students can present either individually or as a team, and a team presentation may have a maximum of six students participating.
- Only currently-enrolled undergraduate students are allowed to present at the symposium. Graduate students, post-docs, and faculty are not permitted to present and should not be included on the application.
- Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis. The faculty mentor listed on the application must be associated with a school or department at Georgia Tech.
How to Apply
Applications are now open.
- A student must complete the online application form in order to apply to present at the symposium. A short abstract (max. 250 words) of your research is required as part of the application.
- For multiple students interested in co-presenting, please note that only one application should be submitted per team.
- The application window is now open. Accepted applicants will receive additional details on their participation mid-March, and oral presenters will also be notified of their presentation time slot and room number.